Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED: 16/09/2020
- Legal Road Limited (“Legal Road”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 7415576, with registered offices at 4 High Cross Place, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9FN, United Kingdom (“UK”).
- Legal Road owns and operate this website known as PROPERTYRENTALCHECK.COM (“the Site”).
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- Without limitation, all intellectual property for our PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK Reports (“our Reports”) as made available from the Site and including (but not limited to) our Reports name, trademarks, concepts, designs and layouts, content, text, pictures and photographs are all the exclusive property of Legal Road and you hereby agree that you are not permitted to reproduce, print, make copies, distribute or use our Reports or any part of our Reports, for any purpose whatsoever, without our express written consent.
- Without limitation, all intellectual property for the Site and including (but not limited to) our Reports, all product names, trademarks, concepts, designs and layouts, content, text, pictures and photographs (“our Content”) are all the exclusive property of Legal Road and you hereby agree that you are not permitted to reproduce, print, make copies, distribute or use our Content or any part of our Content, for any purpose whatsoever, without our express written consent.
- We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.