For all media enquiries please contact Mike Boulton at email@example.com
PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK FINALLY, TENANTS ARE ABLE TO QUICKLY AND AFFORDABLY ACCESS RELIABLE INFORMATION TO HELP THEM MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS AS TO THEIR PROSPECTIVE LANDLORD, AGENT AND PROPERTY, BEFORE HANDING OVER THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OR SIGNING AN UNLAWFUL AGREEMENT WITH ANOTHER ILLUSIVE ROGUE LANDLORD!
PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK is a unique service designed to assist private residential tenants in England & Wales. From just £15 we can provide a PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK Report delivered to you within just 3 hours.
We are pleased to be able to offer prospective tenants the following four products to help them with all their due diligence needs before agreeing to rent a property.
- THE BASIC PROPERTY CHECK: £15 and available within 3 hours*
A 4-point report analysing the official ownership of the property, the type of tenancy and any lawful licencing requirements imposed upon the property.
- THE ESSENTIAL AGENT CHECK: £25 and available within 24 hours*
A 31-point report analysing the letting agent’s business credibility including any adverse reports or judgements.
- THE COMPLETE PROPERTY & LANDLORD CHECK: £35 and available within 24 hours*
A 56-point report analysing the official ownership of the property, the type of tenancy, property licencing requirements as well as a legal credibility check on the tenancy agreement, deposits & other issues pertaining to the tenancy. Importantly, this report also provides an analysis on the landlord’s lawful credibility including any adverse reports & judgements.
- THE TOTAL PROPERTY, LANDLORD & AGENT CHECK: £35 and available within 24 hours*
An 87-point report analysing the official ownership of the property, the type of tenancy, property licencing requirements as well as a legal credibility check on the tenancy agreement, deposits & other issues pertaining to the tenancy. Importantly, this report also provides an analysis on both the landlord’s and agent’s lawful credibility including any adverse reports & judgements.
PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK is a unique service developed by Legal Road Limited. Legal Road is a legal services company with a strong portfolio of leading consultant lawyers specialising within housing law. Over the last 4 years Legal Road has developed two marketing leading sister brands known as DepositDispute.com and RentRepaymentOrder.co.uk. Both of these brands have become renowned for their reliability and quality service offering to private residential tenants. Our Trust Pilot reviews are an attestation to these brands having become the trusted first choice for tenants who are looking for protection against rogue landlords and for help to recover funds owed to them by dodgy landlords. We have helped a great deal of tenants who have had issues with dishonest landlords.
Our experience within this sector is consistently highlighting that landlord fraud and tenant harassment is on the rise. This is particularly concerning in the current recession as more people are becoming renters and victims of rogue landlords. Rentals have never been higher. While the average tenancy deposit is in excess of £1,500. Here are just a few examples of the abuse tenants can suffer at the hands of unscrupulous landlords –
- Properties are short in supply and frequently landlords harass tenants into paying a security deposits prior to seeing the property. Once the money is transferred the landlord disappears and the tenants discover the property was fake.
- Once a tenancy ends the landlord becomes illusive and the tenants lose their deposits.
- Tenants are coerced to sign unlawful tenancy agreements where they are required to pay the landlords exorbitant fees for all kinds of ‘additional’ services such as for handing in their notice or for renewing the agreement.
- Landlords pledge to ensure the property will be repaired to a fair and reasonable standard at the time of signing the tenancy. Landlords then refuse to honour the promises and tenants are forced to pay their rents while they live in properties without heating, or without a proper water or electrical supply, or where there is damp or insect or rodent infestations.
- Tenants are coerced to sign unlawful tenancy agreements where the landlord is permitted to evict them from the property by providing 24 hours’ notice and without a court order. Frequently when tenants complain about the condition of the property, they can arrive home to find the locks have been changed and their possessions on the pavement.
- Landlords view tenants as ‘problematic’ when complains are made as to the condition of the property or service provided by the landlord. Landlords then harass tenants in order to get the tenants to immediately move out of the property with threats of violence or with actual violence.
- People with no lawful interest in a property somehow gain access to the property and then unlawfully pose as the landlord to unsuspecting tenants. The unsuspecting tenants later discover the tenancy agreements are fraudulent when the lawful landlord ordered them to vacate the property. At this point the fraudulent landlord has disappeared and the unsuspecting tenants have little or no recourse against the lawful landlord
- Tenants contracted under a tenancy agreement then unlawfully pose as the landlords of the property and illegally sublet the property to unsuspecting tenants who only discover their tenancy agreement is fraudulent when they can no longer trace the fraudulent landlord for any breach of contract or for the recovery of their deposits.
Our PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK reports can help tenants to avoid these upsetting situations. All our information is sourced from credible resources such as government agencies, HM Courts & Tribunal Services and from our exclusive internal database of properties and landlords gathered from our sister brands DepositDispute.com and RentRepaymentOrder.co.uk.
PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK will not provide information from any sources considered as ‘opinions’ on properties, landlords or agents. Our view is that such information is based upon personal views and is not likely to be entirely factual and may be biased and lack credibility.
All of our PROPERTY RENTAL CHECK Reports follow the easy to understand ‘traffic light’ scoring system of green, orange and red:
- Our Green Rosette scoring confirms the report has sourced and analysed sufficient credible information on all the subject matter as relevant to the enquiry and that no adverse reports or lawful issues have been flagged up to either the property, the landlord or the agent, and that the prospective tenant may at his or her own discretion consider proceeding further with negotiations to secure the property. In all instances we urge the tenant to remain vigilant throughout all the negotiations.
- Our Orange Rosette confirms that there may be insufficient information, as relevant to the enquiry, on the property, landlord or agent or that the information sourced may have not passed all the surveys to provide the tenant with the satisfactory confidence to proceed further without the tenant addressing the issues flagged within Report. We urge the tenant to remain vigilant and to approach any further negotiations with caution.
- Our Red Rosette confirms that there may be insufficient information, as relevant to the enquiry, on the property, landlord or agent or that the information sourced may have not passed all the surveys; and where the property, landlord or agent may be subject to adverse reports, claims, litigation or judgements. In this instance, we would advise the tenant to be extremely cautious before taking any further steps to secure the property. We urge the tenant to remain vigilant and to potentially consider other properties before making any decision.
For further information please contact us.